Welcome

Pages

We are Back!!!

We are back from VEGAS!! It was so nice to get away but I have to say that it wasn't the best vacation we have ever taken :( My poor little Cj got food poisoning (McDonalds Chicken Sandwhich) extremely bad and we ended up spending a whole day locked away in the hotel room while cj kept his head in the toilet. He did manage to feel good enough to go to the Criss Angel Cirque du Soliel show, which was a total let down as well :( After seeing KA, O, and Phantom of the Opera i was so excited to see this show, especially since Wade Robson was the choreographer, but in the end i really was disappointed in the whole thing!! We gambled a little here and there, and i got pretty good at the Roulette table but it was hard to focus on the game with all those hott ladies dancing on the tables...NOT!! Seriously there was this one chick that had to be somebodys grandma that was up there dancing in her bra and panties!! it was nasty :O

Overalll it was really nice to get away but we definitly will have to take antoher trip to vegas to make up for this one!!






9 comments:

Meg said...

I'm sorry you got sick and weren't able to have as good of a time as you thought. Why didn't you like the Chris Angel show? I saw him walking around in Vegas one time and he just gave off the creepiest vibe!!! Hope you can plan another vacation soon!

Shanda said...

Hey you sicky! I miss your face towel head! When am I going to see you so that we can eat the children with some ranch and watch their blood drip down each others faces? It will be so beautiful! I really do miss you and think that we need to get together. What are you doing the first weekend of Novemeber?

kari said...

Holy Cow you have the biggest, prettiest eyes ever! I have missed you both and hope you will join us onn fri night for Halloween. Just takin the kids around the neighborhood and having dinner. Dad and Ronda will be here, so come visit if you can or want to. Welcome hOme.

kdance10 said...

WELCOME BACK!sorry you were sick that stinks. love you guys and will see ya friday. by the way that message from meg is freaky.lol.

Lacey said...

Hey I was sick too! Hurray for puking...Today is the first day since Sunday that I am among the living. So, I have heard really bad reviews on the Chris Angel show...I was hoping that it wasn't true. Does he really sing his mind freak song at the end? Um...by the way your Shanda friend may need some psychological help..(i'm a little scared). :)

Shanda said...

Freakers! It's about time that we get to hang out! For crying out loud towel head! I am missing our dancing and being able to wrap my head up in the sweet softness of our towels! Hey do you think we could do a shoot some time? We should! Just for fun. Let me know what you think.

What should we go and do? hum... Well I enjoy eating zee little children and crunching Zheir bones into little pieces. Zen throwing them up and feeding them to my friends for Zee deener.

Randy likes to play Wii and go mini golfing. I am up for whatever!We shouldn't go to a movie though because then we don't really get to hang out you know? I am so excited to finally get togther though!!! YEAH!!!

Shanda said...

Oh my heavens! We totally should have planned something for Halloween! That would have been hilarious! Then we could have had Randy and CJ be zee children! LOL!

I don't hate you too much about the Office movie! LOL! Don't worry about it. I know that we will get it some time! :)

Bowling sounds way fun! Did you know Randy used to have his own bowling ball? He was hardcore! LOL! Ok so it is a plan then we are for sure hanging out on Nov. 7th. I am putting it in my Calendar and we are doing it!!!!

Britni said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I could use a trip to vegas right about now!

Trinity said...

We Powell's totally are in need of a vaca. Wednesay we are taking off to Park City for the day and that is the best we can do right now. When you work every day and go to school every other man is it hard to take a break. I cannot wait until Andrew is finished. And we have a set schedule. Then we will take a vacation.