Welcome

Pages

We're off to VeGaS!

Our VeGaS VaCaTiOn is finally here. We leave today after work! We are going down with two couples and looking forward to having a great time! We are staying in St. George tonight and then we'll be in VeGaS tomorrow morning until Monday evening. We'll be staying for the first time in the Luxor Hotel, and while we are there we'll be seeing the Criss Angel Believe show with Cirque Du Soleil. We'll also be doing some shopping, eating at some fun restaurants like The Cheese Factory, Benihana, and enjoying some warmer weather! =) We'll be sure to post some pics of our fun VeGaS VaCaTiOn when we get back!







4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hope you got there safe! Have a great time and don't gamble all of your money away!

Trinity said...

I hope you guys are having a great time. Andrew the other day was just saying, "I need a vacation or something to look forward to!" However you can't really plan a vaca when your spouse works 3 12's and has school everyother day and Saturdays. So we planned a day in park city coming up in Nov. Gives us something to look forward to and time to be spent together. Can't wait to see your pics.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Vegas! I think it's my favorite place to go! Have a great time... miss you!

Shanda said...

You silly Towel HEADS! Remember that time we went to Vegas together? Oh ya... That's cause we weren't invited. Jk! I hope you guys have a blast! We really need to hang out lame-o! I miss your face Shalise! Seriously I miss you so much I could just eat my screen right now while I look at your picture. You look delicious!