Welcome

Pages

Playing Photographer!








As most of you know i work for the BEST photographer ever, so i get to see so many amazing pictures every day. I learn so much from Lindsay just by looking at her pictures. She is sooooo GOOD! So when Kaycee asked me to take some family pictures for her i thought it would be fun to try some things out that i have seen Lindsay do. WOW, it is so much harder than you think, but so much fun at the same time! And it helps that the Dance family is HOTT!! Take a look at my little play photo session and see what you think!! xoxo Shalise

8 comments:

kari said...

I love them! Of course they would be cute though, you had cute material to work with. I love the single one of kaycee and Dustin she looks so good. I love those kids and you did an aewsome job of capturing how freakin' cute they are!!! Good Job you will have to do my family sometime.

Megan said...

Wow! Hey Shalise I know this really good photographer that is hiring. So, if you are ever interested in a job let me know ;)

Anonymous said...

I especially love the one of the little girl with short hair. That is such a cute angle! Props on playing photographer... ;-)

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Thank you so much megan and Julee!! i learn from watching you guys do your thing!!:)

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Kari!! i would love to take some pictures of your cute little family that i NEVER see anymore!! ha ha just let me know i would, love the practice!!

Harmony said...

hey girrrl those look so good! you are going to be an awesome photographer. i love the steeze.

Lindsay said...

Whoa! That is smokin hot Shalise! Great job! I'm proud of you!!

Britni said...

Yeah! I'm glad you guys blog! It's the best way to keep up with what everyone is doing...I'll have to check in the with the two of you every now and again