Welcome

Pages

Snow boots,CHECK. Gloves,CHECK. Ready for winter,NO CHECK!!













I am sure that many of you woke up to the same crazy morning that me and cj did :) Snow on the ground, snow in the air, snow everywhere! I cant believe that it has snowed this much and it is only October 12th! I am so not ready for winter to be here, i want to enjoy a little bit more fall. Ok, to be honest i hate the winter and i am really very angry that there is snow on the ground, i want to cry like a little girl! Please let the fall come back and let this be just a freak snow storm!! Not to mention that since we have DISH we cant watch TV!! AHHHHHHHH, i hate the snow!!


5 comments:

Megan said...

I am so with you Shalise! I HATE snow bring back fall!!

Britni said...

Ok, so for once I am glad I am in Ohio and not Utah! It was about 75 degrees here today, I am definitely not jealous!

Lacey said...

Cute Pictures-i am with ya I hate the snow, I am definately a summer person. Yes, we are having a halloween party...if you guys don't go to vegas then you should come over. :) I am sorry to disappoint you with no new post :) I will think of something...ha ha

Trinity said...

Andrew and I love the fall and winter. Snuggling is the best! I just wish that we had a garage.

3 Men & a Lady said...

Holy crap! You guys got a ton of snow! I too, am NOT ready for this winter junk. By the way, I'm so glad you found my blog and said hello. You and your hubby are adorable!