Welcome

Pages

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!




















This Halloween was so much fun! We went over to to Kari's house to go trick-or-treating with the kids and i have to say that it made Cj baby crazy!! It really made him want his own little monster to take around...maybe next year :) Megan was super woman, Tayler was Hannah Montana, and baby jace was the cutest little monkey!! Jake was a Ninja and Madi was a Gorilla...Brado is at the age where he is too cool to dress up, but he still was a sweet big brother and came trick-or-treating with his brothers and sister!!
We then went to my grandma's where we always have home made chicken noodle soup, chili, breaksticks, and wassle...It was really weird this year because all of my brothers and sisters are too old to go out and trick or treat. It made me feel so freakin old... :( It was so great to see all of my family. I have the funnest aunts and i love all my little cousins!! Halloween was a blast but i have to agree with Cj i want my own little monster to dress up and take trick or treating!!!

2 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

I have to admit... Halloween is so much more fun when you have a little one to dress up and take around! Next year sounds like a good plan to me. ;) It sounds like you had a great Halloween. Also, I'm glad Vegas was fun, despite the food poisoning and disappointment with the show. You guys have to see "Le Reve" at the Wynn next time. SO awesome!

Megan said...

Cute costume Shalise! And yes halloween rocks with kids. You guys will love it :) oh and by the way I can't sew either. Everything I make I either have to glue or staple. Maybe we could take a sewing class together :)