Welcome

Pages

GoOd TiMes.GoOd TiMes.

























Good times, good times! I had so much fun this weekend hanging out with my girly friends at Bostons!! We went to dinner just to catch up and see what everyone was up to and we ended up having a little bit more fun than planned! Kristi licked my face, candace got an extra large drink to start off the night and we all just BS'ed all night long!! I am so lucky to have such great girlfriends. We were all so close in high school and we promised to stay that way long after. Going on 4 years of graduation alot of us are married, have kids, going to school, or have moved away, but we still have dinner once a month to catch up. I sometimes dont see my friends for weeks or months and as soon as we get together it feels like we have never been apart!! I love my girls!!



3 comments:

Lacey said...

Very cute pictures...that is really cool that you guys still keep in touch. I only talk to 2 of my really good friends from high school-and i know what you mean. When you get together it feels like old times :) Are you guys still going to vegas this weekend?

kari said...

That looks like you had a great time. I also had a girls night out on sat. There is 6 of us from high school that still keep in touch. It's not every month though, more like every 6 months. WE have been graduated for 12 years. I know i just admitted how old i am. It is always fun to sit around and catch up and just laugh about the good ol' days.

Lacey said...

I'm sad you guys aren't coming to our party :( Although I'm sure Vegas will be way fun. Yes we do have tickets to the jazz, we just split them up with a friend. Maybe we can carpool and do dinner before some of the games. :)