Welcome

Pages

My 25th Birthday!

My wonderful wife treated me like a King on my birthday! It all started out by waking up to waffles and eggs for breakfast before I headed out to work. She even decorated the house with fun "Happy Birthday" signs and balloons. She had 13 bags which spelled out Happy Birthday and without me really being much help to tell her what I wanted, she was able to come up with things I needed and wanted but never even asked for! Later that night we went out to dinner at the amazing Olive Garden which was fantastic. Then we picked up a movie snack my mom made for us and then we went to the Megaplex to see Ghost Town. It was one of the BEST movies I've seen in a long time, and we both really really loved it. It was so funny! (If you like The Office, it's has that kind of humor). I just wanted to thank my beautiful wife for a great birthday, I appreciate all the effort she put into making it a memorable birthday! I love you!








4 comments:

Elder Alex Petersen said...

ohhh your so sweet!! Im glad i got to spend the day with you!! love you..MUAH!!

Ghost Town was the best movie ever!!!!
Good choice my love!!

Britni said...

Happy birthday! sounds like you had an awesome day!

Britni said...

Ok, so I have to comment again. I am frieking jealous you have season Jazz tickets! I am going to miss being able to watch them on tv every game! We did buy tickets to the Cavs vs. Jazz game in Cleveland in November. I hope we don't get beat up in downtown Cleveland in our Jazz apparel!

Shanda said...

You guys are so killer hot it is redic! I love your hair Shalise... I think it is a well known fact though that I am in love with you! LOL! Happy Birthday CJ!