Welcome

Pages

25 Years old!! WOW!!

A long, long, time ago, 25 years to be exact. Ann & Jeff waited patiently for the arrival of their first son. After having two beautiful girls, lets say their names are...umm...Kari and Kaycee, they couldn't wait to throw a boy into the mix. After being pregnant for nine months Ann couldn't wait to get this wild child out!

That special time came for this sweet little boy to be born on October 10th at 7:59 pm. He weighed in at 7 pounds exactly and was 20 1/2 inches long! He had bright blue eyes (that's my favorite thing about him), a sweet smile, and soft skin. Cj was a great baby and has grown into an even better man. He now has rough man skin that shows he works hard, a smile that lets me know everything will be ok, and a look with those blue eyes that says " I love you". He is now 6 feet tall, and weighs in around 175. Much has changed in the past 25 years, but he is still that sweet little boy that i will love forever!!

Through Cj's 25 years here on earth he has managed to get in a lot of trouble, make some great friends, graduate high school, go on a 2 year mission to Oaxaca, Mexico, find a great job, and marry the prettiest girl EVER....that's ME!! ha ha JK He truly is a remarkable guy and i am so glad that i am the one who gets to spend the other 3 quarters of his life with him.

Happy 25th Birthday to my AMAZING hubby CJ! i love you so much and even though a quarter of your life is gone, you still have a lot left to live :) ha ha ha what am i saying...what i meant was

HOLY COW YOU ARE OLD!!


xoxo Shalise

*~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY CJ!! *~*

7 comments:

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Thanks BABE! I love you so much and am so happy to celebrate my 25th Birthday with you! That was very sweet!
CJ

kari said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite brother!!! You are a stud and i am glad to call you my brother. I know we live close but wish i saw more of you and your cute wife. Shalise, that was a very cute post dedicated to CJ. I am glad he found you and even happier he kept a hold of you.LOL BUT... age is just a # and i can't believe i am 30 keep having fun and you will always feel young!

anne jachim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLINT!!!
You are making your mama feel way old today!!I remember every thing about that day, you were not about to come out on your own so the Dr. had to get things going. Then when he went to get dinner you scared us all when your heart stopped beating and you were delievered by a resident that was standing in the hall! You were so blue-gray that not a word was said in that room, just alot of worried looks. When you finally wimpered there were tears all around(mostley me of course).We did not know if you were a boy or girl so you were a great suprise to get a beautiful boy!Your sister's loved you and played with you like a doll.You have been a joy every day of your life.You have only brought me happy tears.From your great friends you have picked, and still have, to your beautful sweet
eternal companion you have chosen, you have surounded yourself with the best and always made me proud and grateful that our Heavenly Father lent you to me and saw fit that I could raise you and you me.I love you more than you'll know till you have your own child. Your loving mama

Trinity said...

Happy Birthday Clint! I just came across your blog. You and your wife are a very cute couple and August is a great month to marry. By the way this is Trinity Powell(LaRose). Andrew and I just celebrated 4 years of marriage on Aug. 12. I too will soon be 25. It was nice to see how things have been going for you. Drop by our blog anytime.

Trinity said...

It was nice to hear back from you and I will tell Andrew Hi! And yes we have been married 4 years, but this month on the 23 of Oct. will be 9 years together as a couple. Also Andrew is very sexy in his firemen getup and he always smells smokey. He is smokin' hot! Your wife is beautiful-you done good! Where are you guys living? What's going on? Any babies anytime soon? We will have to keep in touch.

Trinity said...

Wow I am quite the commentor. I sit in front of a computer all day and at times I get bored. That is why my blog is always up to date. Sometimes there is just nothing else to do. I work at a Dr.'s office for family practice. I need to go back to school and get my degree. Andrew works at Autoliv as an EMT/Security guard and as you now know is in the Fire Academy. I would love a baby, however we have not been very lucky in that department. It's been almost 3 1/2 years of trying. But you are right it is nice just to be the 2 of us and we can pick up and go whenever. And I think it would be easier to go back to school without any children. But whatever who knows. Best of luck! Your wifes job sounds fun. Well it was good catching up. I better leave space for some more comments.

Lacey said...

That was a way cute post-you have a cute wife :) Happy Birthday!!! Did you guys do anything fun? We are having a halloween party on the 25th it is the Saturday before Halloween you guys should come... :)