Welcome

Pages

Football Season!

So it's that time of the year again, Football! Of course it's Fall and Lise and I both love this time of year. Halloween, the chili weather that brings hot chocolate, cuddling in blankets and wearing sweaters and then Christmas! But for the time being it's Football season, time to attend our annual BYU football game. Last year Lise and I were able to go see three games, Eastern Washington, TCU and Utah. This year we are planning to go and who knows, if the season keeps us undefeated, we may even be looking at traveling to a BCS Bowl game, how fun would that be!? Anyway, for the time being, GO COUGS!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

I have never gotten into football-for some reason I can't grasp it...Poor Will has tried and tried to explain it to me...I'm more of a basketball person. Go Jazz :)

kari said...

I agree with lacey on that one. Glad to see you posted on here though, i have been a huge slacker on my blog.Hope you newley weds are doing great, I never see you anymore. Love ya both!

Anonymous said...

Your page is super cute! Well done my friend! I love it.

Anonymous said...

I had them done last week... Mike from Inkley's is doing the studio ones for me every two weeks, and I'm working on Lindsay doing mine every four! ;-) Mike is doing some shots the same outfit same angle and is going to do a "growing" picture at the end and put them all together! It should be fun...

Anonymous said...

Hey... and thanks for the comment on my LJP blog!