Welcome

Pages

Happy 4th of July!






We had such an awesome 4th of July weekend and I am so sad that it is already over :( We started the day off at the Riverdale parade with Cj's family. I loved watching tayler and megan run out for candy and "ohhh" and "ahhh" at the cheerleaders. It makes me think of how Ellie will be in a few years. We then went to my grandpa's house for dinner with my family. It ended up being such a nice day and i love being with my family. During dinner i started to feel some not so "HOTT" cramps, but didn't really think much of it. We then went to the fireworks at Riverdale park and from there my cramps turned into contractions every 5-7 minutes ( at least i think they were contractions..i have never had them before) I thought we were going to have to leave and go to the hospital...but i wanted to tough it out..i think i was more scared of going to the hospital and have them tell me that it is nothing but FALSE labor. After a great firework show we went home and kept timing the painful contractions. I really just wanted to get some sleep, so i laid down and TRIED to fall asleep...with no luck i ended up getting in and out of the tub to help ease the pain. Oddly enough around 4 am the contractions stopped :( i have continued to have some every half hour or so but nothing like last night. I hope that my body will labor right when the time comes tomorrow!! All in all it was a great 4th of July weekend and i cant wait for next year's when i have a cute baby girl to drag along with us!

6 comments:

kdance10 said...

Cute pictures!I can not wait til tommorrow:):):)

Megan said...

Hey Shalise,
Good luck with everything tomorrow I am sure that everything will go great for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of your cute little girl!
Megan

Evaly said...

You are so adorable! Good luck tomorrow- I can't wait to see pictures of little Ellie!

kari said...

I sure missed you guys on the 4th. Even though we had such a great time ourselves we wished we could have been with you guys too. You looked darling on the 4th. I can not believe you are going to give birth tomorrow. What a wonderful, exciting and scary time it is going to be for you! I love you and wish you the best tomorrow and am so happy you have been so strong to carry this beautiful niece of mine.

kari said...

oh by the way... the contractions only get better HOLD ON! lol You will LOVE your epideral man..

Trinity said...

You two are such a beautiful couple. I love the 4th of July outfits. They are so cute and festive plus stylish. I can't wait to see pictures of your little Ellie. You will do great!