Welcome

Pages

So long Michael....



It's official..at 50 years old Michael Jackson has died. I can't say that i loved him but his music was amazing and is still something i listen to today. My friend Shari introduced me to the wonderful songs and dance moves of MJ when i was in about 5th grade, & from then on i was obsessed. In 9th grade we did our talent show dance to thriller, and actually learned the entire music video dance. As a senior in high we did our cheerleading routine to an MJ mix and wore white gloves! MJ will be missed but his music will live on forever!!


3 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

So crazy! He is a total legend and his music WILL live on forever. You're getting so close! I'm dying to meet little Ellie! Thanks again for ALL your help (always)! Love ya :)

kari said...

Your camping trip looked like alot of fun. Your a trooper, and I just can't wait for your lil girl to get here. I want to just hold her so bad.

kdance10 said...

"AMEN"