Welcome

Pages

Ellie is ONE week old!










I can't believe that baby Ellie is already one week old! It goes by so fast. The first week has been a whirl wind of emotions but it has been amazing. Ellie is such a great baby and hardly ever cries. She has struggled with eating and putting on weight so we have had to make sure we feed her every 2 hours, which is exhausting, especially since breast feeding has not been going so great. Bottles are so much easier and she likes them so much better, but i haven't given up yet, so hopefully she will learn to like my boobs but since we have had to make sure she is putting on weight we havent had a choice but to give her a bottle :( Cj and I are running low on sleep but we still manage to find a way to keep going. We love kissing her all over and just laying with her. We are having so much fun so far and i hope it will get even better once i can get feeling better. I have still been sick and in an extreme amount of pain. Thank goodness Cj is still off work. Week one of parenting has been amazing and i am sure it just keeps getting better!

6 comments:

Evaly said...

All her little onesies are so cute! Hope you feel better soon.

Trinity said...

Oh my heck she is a doll and I love her cute clothes and bows. Oh my gosh. I love how you said, "So hopefully she learns to like my boobs!" That made me laugh.

Lacey said...

She is so cute! We just found out today we are having a little girl!!! I'm so excited especially when I see how cute little Ellie is. It gets easier-the first couple weeks are hard, but you will fall into a routine.

Christa said...

Congrats!! She is a cutie.

Jeana said...

Congrats!! I promise it gets better. She is adorable. Good job mom and dad :)

Britni said...

How fun! It's hard to remember those days, but I loved every minute of it! She is very cute!