Welcome

Pages

~*Ellie*~









Ellie is 3 weeks old :) These past 3 weeks have been amazing, exhausting, confusing, hard, and a million other things...ha ha ha She isn't really sleeping well through the night and it is making it very hard to get things done through out the day. Luckily my mom has had the week off work and has spent the night with me a few times to help out so cj and i can get a tiny bit of sleep. Unfortunatly cj, ellie and i have all had the flu these past few days and it has been miserable. Being sick with a baby is so HARD!!

4 comments:

kdance10 said...

So cute guys. I really would love to help out with anything i just feel like i'd be more in the way with my 3 kiddos. If i can do anything let me know love you guys

Fausett Family said...

How cute is your family!

Trinity said...

Oh my heck you two made a beautiful baby. I am no expert, but Andrew and I bought this book called On becoming Baby Wise. Everyone who has ever read it swears by it and highly recommended it to us new parents to be. It is all about a goal of getting your child to sleep through the night. By following the routine eat/wake/nap. I highly suggest looking into it if little Ellie is mixed up on days and nights. We have been reading it and it is very insightful. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute and she is so adorable!