Welcome

Pages

He is going to WASHINGTON!











I am so proud of my brother! He just received his mission call and he is going to Everett, Washington! He is very excited and can now start the count down :) Jordan turned 19 in April but because of an ankle surgery was unable to turn in his papers in until the doctor cleared him. He has been so anxious to fill out his papers and get them sent in so he could get going on this amazing adventure. He will leave October 28 for the MTC and will probably only be there a few weeks! I am so sad to see my brother go, but i know that he will get so may blessings for serving the lord for 2 years!!

2 comments:

kdance10 said...

Washington wow. How close is it to where payden is going do you know? That's neat, he's got awhile to get prepared. You look great by the way:) Love ya

Drew and Cydney said...

Wahoo, that's awesome, tell him congrats! Shalise, I'm so sad we aren't gonna be able to get together before we leave :( seriously! Oh and I have to tell you ya look so good in those pictures! Love ya