Welcome

Pages

We have been married a YEAR!!










Cj and I have been married a whole year! Our first Anniversary was August 7th and it was so much fun! We dropped little Ellie off at my mom's house around 9:00 in the morning and headed out for breakfast...FYI IHOP SUCKS!!! Cj then took me to Lagoon for a fun filled day! I havent been there in so long, and after riding some of those rides i felt like an 80 year old women lol After being there for about 4 hours we decided that we were to tired to keep going..sooo we decided to go home and take a nap! I never thought that on our first Anniversary we would be napping...i thought we would be in bed, but not sleeping ha ha ha that just shows that we are still new to this whole parenting thing! After a nice 2 1/2 hour nap we went to Chili's for dinner and then back to Lagoon to ride some more rides! It was so fun to spend the whole day with Cj, but we both missed Ellie like crazy! I am so thankful for my amazing husband and all his hard work! This past year has been crazy, and having a baby has made it even crazier but it has been the best year! I love you Cj and couldn't ask for a better husband!!

4 comments:

kdance10 said...

Glad you guys had fun. Naps are the best:) It's crazy how time flies huh.

Trinity said...

We will be in bed to-sleeping. Today is our Anniversary and we are both sick with Bronchitis. Boo. Isn't marriage amazing? You two are such a beautiful couple. Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Oh man I love naps. That's so good to have time without your sweet Ellie! Congrats on the year!

Drew and Cydney said...

It's so crazy that a year has gone by! Now you have the cutest family ever. Glad to see you guys got out and had a fun day. I haven't been to Lagoon since 9th grade. Love you girl, miss you tons!