Welcome

Pages

It's Official!

This is the scary picture but i still think it is adorable!! ( if you have seen Nacho Libre me and Cj think it looks like the baby is wearing a luchador mask like nacho ha ha )

My Baby's legs and bum!!

The baby is waving to you!!

Yes it's true, me and cj are having a baby!! We are so excited and can't wait for the next 6 months to fly by so we can meet our sweet little baby. It came as a little shock when we found out that we were having a baby but we are so happy that it happened and wouldn't change it for anything! We have already heard the heart beat and had the first ultrasound. It was such an amazing experience to see my little baby moving around in my belly. It must have been drinking a red bull because it was kicking and moving it's arms like crazy. The doctor told me that's what could be causing me to be really sick on top of the beautiful morning sickness!! I cant wait to find out if it's a boy or girl so i can start shopping for all the fun things!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!! :)

8 comments:

Todd said...

Congrats guys! You'll be awesome parents!

Meg said...

WOW - I can't believe it. I'm so happy for you two! CJ a dad, he will be a great one! Congratulations. Keep the updates comin!

Lacey said...

Congrats you two...im so excited for you both! I remember going in for the ultrasounds and seeing colby moving and hearing his heartbeat. It was so fun-it only gets better from here :)

Trinity said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting for you 2 soon to be 3. Can't wait to hear the baby's sex and a fun name to go along with it. So exciting. Best of luck. Hope your morning sickness goes away.

Britni said...

Yeah! Babies are so much fun...I am way excited for you two! Ultrasounds are fun...just wait until you get your 4D one...it is truly amazing!

Ashley said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you two. That is such exciting news.

andrea said...

WHAT!!!! How did I miss this news? Congratulations you guys! How exciting!

Evaly said...

Congratulations!! Babies are the best :)