Welcome

Pages

Nothing Like the Holidays!

So last night me and Lise decided to go to the movies. We saw Nothing like the Holidays. It was a really funny Christmas movie, had a great story and we found it very entertaining! It was fun to go out on Monday night to catch a movie, I dont know that we ever have before. I cant believe that Christmas is just next Thursday, its come so fast, I wish that we had another month before Christmas! We've had a fun time catching up on Christmas movies though, we still have more to watch but so far we've seen Home Alone 1 & 2, Santa Clause 1 & 2, The Holiday, Nothing like the Holidays, and Elf, and of course we'll be watching Christmas Vacation, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and some others! We hope you all have a great Christmas this year and enjoy the snow! We'll have to do some sledding =)

2 comments:

Coach B. said...

Don't forget to watch the Christmas Story. Classic!

Trinity said...

We are going to see 4 Christmas' on Friday. I love Christmas movies. Another one of my favorites not listed is Family Stone and Surviving Christmas. Merry Christmas!