Welcome

Pages

White Elephant!!

This was our White Elephant gift at Cj's family Christmas party! I got the idea from two of my friends at our Christmas work party ( thanks Megan and Harmony) and i have to say that it was a big hit! I even framed it and had Cj sign it.........it read " Think of me often xoxo Clint Kelson". ha ha It was so much fun watching the gift go round and round and watching as people got excited when it came to them becasue it was wrapped so beautifully and it did look like a great gift. In the end Cj's cousins wife Trystin got it and laughed so hard as she opend up this HOTT, STEAMY picture of my husband!! By the way he really looks like this underneath his clothes!! It was such a fun party and i am so glad that we got a good laugh at Cj's expense!! ha ha

6 comments:

Megan said...

Wahoo! Shalise, I had no idea how hot your husband was!

kdance10 said...

That was awesome. We might need to ask her if we can have it back. so we can do it again next time at the bambrough party on christmas.

Trinity said...

That is funny. Good idea. I love white elephant gifts. It is so fun to see what people come up with. This year I was lame, but we need to clean out our basement so I just got rid of stuff I don't want or need and wrapped it up.

Shanda said...

You guys freaking kill me! I love how creative and hilarious you guys are! I would love you even more though if Mrs. Towelhead would freaking get on the wagon and call me!!! LOL

Nat said...

That is the funniest thing ever! I have to admit, the face and body look like a pretty natural fit to me!

Meg said...

WOW!