Welcome

Pages

Christmas/New Year

Lise and I had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We had so much fun spending time together and with friends and family! We had New Years at my sister Kari's and had a blast playing boxers and briefs and their new Wii. We had a ton of fun parties for Christmas with friends and family. We also celebrated my sis Kari's birthday and Lise's bro Zach's birthday on December 27th. Here are some pictures of our fun Holiday parties.














Lise and her tickets to Body Worlds!


My cd's and new shirts!




4 comments:

Lacey said...

You guys are so cute! I'm glad you had a fun holiday...next Christmas will be even better though :)

kdance10 said...

You two are to cute. That's right next year will be even better with the new addition. I know it's sad that christmas is over but lets take the tree down now. lol:) love you guys

Trinity said...

Looks like you two had a great holiday. Isn't it so much fun. Your first Christmas as husband and wife I mean? Love it!

Shanda said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I love your tree! I think it is so cute! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having! I really wish that we would get together some time. Are you guys related to Ethan?