Welcome

Pages

Friend Christmas Party


Lise and I had a great time with her friends at an Ugly sweater Christmas party over the weekend. We had a great time hanging out, playing Wii, talking, playing games, and trading white elephant gifts. It was fun to see Lise get together with all her friends and just have a fun time catching up. I personally had a great time dressing up in my sexy vest with my Christmas tie. I am now addicted to the Wii air hockey game, it was so much fun! I love Christmas parties and getting together with friends and family! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas this week and a wonderful New Year!

5 comments:

kdance10 said...

I love the sweater vest it's awesome. I hope to see it on christmas:) love you guys

Christa said...

Nice vest Clint, can I borrow it for work. Congrats on the baby. I hope all is well. Merry Christmas!

Trinity said...

I love the vest. So sexy, can Andrew borrow that. I love ugly theme. We rocked the whole ugly; headband in hair, huge hideous christmas tree earings and some awesome ugly turtlenecks. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Trinity said...

Oh and I just read the comment above mine. Are you two having a little one? If so so exciting for you two.

Lacey said...

That is an awesome vest!!! We had an ugly christmas sweater party last year, it was alot of fun seeing what everyone could come up with. Congrats on your big news, we need to get together sometime soon...have a Merry Christmas