Welcome

Pages

OuR Dr. SuEsS ChRiStMaS TrEe!













So a couple of weeks ago Lise and I decided to put our Christmas Tree up early this year since we both love Christmas. We had a good time putting up our tree and decorating. We're planning to do 25 days of Christmas, doing some kind of Christmas activity, whether going to Temple Square, decorating cookies, watching Christmas movies, donating to charity, Christmas parties and being with family! We're so excited for this Christmas, our first living together!
Merry Christmas!! Ho Ho Ho!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is super cute! I'm jealous of your super awesome tree!!!

Britni said...

Way cute tree! Your first Christmas together...that is so fun! This will be our 4th since we've been married!

Trinity said...

Your tree is fabulous. I love it! Your house looks adorable too. You should take pictures and post them. I love to see how people decorate their houses. First Christmas is a wonderful treasure. This is our 4th as husband and wife. I can't wait until our first Christmas with a child. That will be priceless. You guys are such a cute couple. We too absolutely love Christmas!

Nat said...

I love it! So dang cute! Christmas is the best time of year!

Shanda said...

That is such a good idea! I love your tree! I need to post pictures of ours. Randy and I had our tree up before Thanksgiving... Yep I LOVE Christmas!!!!