Welcome

Pages

Curbside to go!





t

















Well Jordan is officially at the MTC! Let me just say that dropping them off on the side of the curb sucked....it was so sad to just basically kick him out of the car :( We were lucky enough to drive down to the MTC as a family ( minus bradi who is in North Carolina) Jordan was really quite the whole way down but it was so awesome to see him dressed up in his suit! We got out in front of the MTC to take a few pictures in front of the infamous "Missionary training center" sign. We all started crying and could barley contain ourselves ans then the lord sent Jordan a friend...There across the street stood CHASE SAXTON!! Chase ran over and gave jordan a huge hug! They have been friends for so long and as soon as Jordan saw Chase, a calm look came across his face and it made the transition so much easier...we helped get his bags out, took a few pictures, gave a few more hugs and told him goodbye! I love my brother so much and I am going to miss him like crazy but i am so glad that we can finally start our countdown!!

4 comments:

kdance10 said...

Thanks for making me cry. Those pictures are so sad of you guys crying. I remember how hard it was dropping off c.j. but i guess at least we got to go inside and say our goodbyes. That picture of him holding ellie is what mad me cry. Love you girl, hang in there it gets better

Drew and Cydney said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, that's the hardest time ever! To tell you the truth I don't think that it's much easier saying goodbye inside the MTC, it's still just as hard :( Your fam is so cute and time will just fly by! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

God sends us angels when we need them! It's always good to have a friend near by... Good luck Jordan! Shalise, love your shoes and scarf!

3 Men & a Lady said...

These pics make ME want to cry! So bittersweet! He is going to LOVE his mission... and so is his family! :)