Welcome

Pages

Ellie is 3 months old!!




Ellie is 3 months old! She is at such a fun age and i love her so so much! Cj and I just look at her every day and are so thankful that she is a healthy and happy little girl. She is so beautiful and it is kinda making me sad how fast she is growing up :( The biggest differences between now and then are...When we brought her home from the hospital she was only eating 5 mL....she now eats 3 oz during the day and about 5 oz before she goes to bed. She used to only sleep two hours straight..if we were lucky. Now she sleeps from 11:30 pm-8:00 am, eats and then goes back to bed until about 11 am :) Ellie loves her sleep!! She used to poop like every 3 days, Now she is doing it every day..this is the only bad change ha ha She can lift her head up really well and will hold it for a long time if she can watch TV!! She is a TV junkie, no matter what we do she seems to always find it and wants to watch it! I finally had to turn it off the other day so she would finish eating! lol we are terrible parents for letting her watch TV so young, but i know she just likes it because of the colors and movements...hopefully it's not because she is trying to figure out whats going on with "One Tree Hill" or " Gossip Girl", she is to young for that drama! All in all these past three months have flown, and she is growing up so fast that it's scary, but at the same time she is becoming so much fun to play with!!

4 comments:

Evaly said...

She is so cute! And you're right- it goes WAY too fast :(

kdance10 said...

She looks soooooo cute. I love the second picture, me and my mom were looking at some pictures and ellie totally looks like tayler did as a baby. I love her outfit and hairbow too :) Hey let me know if you take a picture of the girls

Drew and Cydney said...

What a doll! I just love your lil family! And I've decided Ellie is just a mini you, watching gossip girl and such...ha ha. Love ya!

Trinity said...

She is so stinken cute. I think she is looking more and more like her Mommy. Those pictures are darling.