Welcome

Pages

How quickly you forget... :)


Right after i had Ellie my phone went crazy..so Cj bought me a new one. I was so sad because i had so many pictures on my phone that weren't saved. Well today we tried to turn it on just for fun and guess what!?!? it WORKED!! i was able to get this picture off and save it before it went crazy again. This picture was taken the morning before i gave birth to Ellie. I remember being big but how quickly i forgot how big i really was! it's so weird to think that just a few months ago my belly was being stretched like that!! lol

5 comments:

kdance10 said...

Oh how cute.That seems like yesterday :)

the dye family said...

and in a few months or so. i'll be the one looking like that! :/

Trinity said...

Did you even get any stretch marks? My belly does not look that cute. I have a crazy line that goes all the way down too and my belly button is completely brown. You look so darn cute!

kari said...

you look adorable pregnant. Wow how time does fly?! now look how great you look. if i bounced back that quickly i would for sure have had one more.

Anonymous said...

Wow how super cute and well gigantic belly! I love it...