Welcome

Pages

4 month STATS!!

Ellie is 4 months old!! We just went to the doctors to get all of her immunizations :( It was terrible. She was so happy at the doctors office and she loved hearing the sound of the paper crinkling when she would kick her legs all over the place! Then those nurses came in and stabbed my little girl....her legs were so sore after and bruised! She gave me a look of hate as she cried in my arms after. I hate that they have to stick those needles in her legs. Are we not advanced enough to give immunizations in ice cream or something! Other then the pain the doctors office was a success, Ellie is healthy and growing like crazy!

4 month STATS!
Weight : 12 pounds 8 oz (30 %)
Height : 25 1/2 inches long (90%)
Head : 16 inches (50%)




3 comments:

Trinity said...

How do you do it? I mean, look pretty all the time? I want to rip my hair right out of my head at the moment. It doesn't grow and I don't know what to do with it. Ellie is so cute and getting so big!

Drew and Cydney said...

Oh what a sad little story. She's so cute, you two are dolls :) Love you!

kdance10 said...

I hate it too. But i honestly can say that i am getting used to it, don't get me wrong my heart still breaks when they cry. Until 10 seconds later they are eating a lollipop and are fine:) She is getting so big & cute.