Welcome

Pages

Ahhh Jake!!

Ahhhh...Jacob Black is sooo Hott!! Whoa baby! I was lucky enough to see "New Moon" twice within 8 hours :) I first saw it Thursday night with my mom and some of her friends, then me and my mom saw it again with my sister, aunts, cousins, and grandma Friday morning! It was so much fun and i loved the movie! Of course it was a little cheesy and Bella's acting can be a little over dramatic at times, but that's what you expect and that's why we love it! It was so funny because when we saw the movie the second time the theater was filled with girls young and old, and every time Jacob would take off his shirt you wold hear screams, sighs, and hearts jumping out of their chests and onto the floor ( mine was one of them :) ) Good times! Good Times!






2 comments:

Trinity said...

I am seeing New Moon TONIGHT! I am excited. Glad to hear you loved it. And yes, Jacob is smoking hot.

Shanda said...

What the crap Shalise! You and I were supposed to do photography together! What the fuh? Jealous much? Yes I am. I totally saw New Moon opening night and Jacob is so yummy! I didn't say that.... Woops.