Welcome

Pages

Camping at 37 weeks!!



























We just got back from our first camping trip of the summer, and it was a BLAST!! We went up to a beautiful campsite near Monte Cristo and stayed there for a few days. Luckily the bad weather held out until about a few hours before we were supposed to leave. We rode the 4 wheelers ( when i got to ride them we were basically moving at 5 miles an hour...poor cj, but thanks for being so patient) everyone brought their guns so we could shoot, roasted marshmellows, and just had a great time being together! Being 37 weeks pregnant and up in the mountains was a challenge but I am so glad I was able to go. A few days before we left I was having contractions...but then they suddenly stopped so we decided i was still good to go and if by chance i went into labor on the trip we would just have to drive really fast to the hospital!! Thanks friends for such a fun trip, I am sure it will be a little while before we can go camping again!

6 comments:

Evaly said...

37 weeks- I'm so jealous!! I'm dying here and I'm only 27 1/2. I bet camping was uncomfortable :)

Trinity said...

You are seriously the cutest prego girlie ever. I am glad you got to get away before the baby comes.

Drew and Cydney said...

Funnest camping trip ever! I'm SO glad we ended up going, it was so worth it...even after cleaning out that big filthy tent! You were a trooper girl :) Love ya lots

Lacey said...

Looks like fun-it's good that you guys got to go and have fun with your friends before your baby comes. Not that she wont be fun-it's just different fun :) haha I love going camping.

Shanda said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't wait to do picts! You have got to be the most beautiful preggo woman I have seen! And CJ is pretty good lookin too. But seriously Shalise! Camping, pregnant and still look gorgeous. Come on lady! You kill me! You are going to have to tell me your secrets for when I have my baby! Can't wait til FRIDAY!

the dye family said...

i can't believe you haven't posted the latest newssss! HURRY! i don't wanna spoil it.. but this will make everyone on their seats (: