Welcome

Pages

Payden's Graduating!















I was so excited when Cj's aunt Julie asked me to take her son Payden's senior pictures!! I love practicing my "WaNaBee" photography skills, especially since baby Ellie will be here soon and I want to be able to take good pictures of her! We had so much fun at the shoot at Payden is the sweetest kids in the world, and extremly easy to photograph! We are so excited for him to be graduating, that is such an accomplishment and we are very proud of him!! Thanks for letting me take your pictures!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job missy! I especially love the last one...

Evaly said...

I think you did great! I like the first one and the last one best.

the dye family said...

he looks so handsome (:
ha, i never really realized how much he looks like craig until i looked at these. he's like, his little mini me man! payden is growin up (:

love the pictures missy (:

kari said...

What a great job you did. He is so handsome and i love the shots you got of him.

kdance10 said...

You did an AWESOME job. What do you mean you wannabe experience they look great.