Welcome

Pages

My Dancing Diva's!!











For the past 10 months i have been lucky enough to teach dance at Studio 48! Even though getting pregnant in the middle of it all and it making me extremely exhausted, i have loved every minute of it. I taught a 3-4 year old jazz/ballet class, which i LOVED and miss like crazy. 3-4 year old little girls are so funny and even though i had days where i wanted to pull my hair out i had so much fun with my "Babies". I also taught a 7-9 year old cheer class ( my wild girls), a 10-16 year old cheer class ( my mature girls lol), and a 10-16 year old Hip Hop class ( I have to say that this was my most trying class because of all of the different ages and i couldn't teach them moves that i wanted them to do because i was prego :( In the end though it turned out fine).
On May 16th we had our dance recital at Roy High school and i have to say that i was so proud of all of my classes. You get so nervous watching them all, and hoping that they do a good job with the routine that you have taught them. I have loved every minute of teaching and I can't wait to start again in the fall. If you want to get your little girl into dance Studio 48 is the place to go! Dallas Draper does an amazing job with that studio and everything is so professional!! It will be an amazing experience for anyone who takes there!!


3 comments:

Nat said...

Props to you for doing all that PREGNANT! I'm sure your girls loved you and learned so much. Teaching is a beautiful thing!

Anonymous said...

You are seriously so talented! I bet they all just loved you... I know I do!

Jeana said...

So I haven't been on your blog forever so I am WAY behind so here is my late CONGRATS on the baby! That's so exciting!! :)