Welcome

Pages

Family Shower!



My cute sister in laws and mother in law threw me my first baby shower last Saturday. It was so much fun to get cute baby gifts and hang out with everybody. It made everything feel so real that i am actually having a baby...WOW that is crazy, I hope that I am ready. I stole these pictures of Kaycee's blog because I was horrible that day and forgot to take ONE picture :( Anyways thanks girls for being so sweet and putting that whole thing together!! I love you mucho!!

3 comments:

Trinity said...

You are one of the cutest prego girls ever! Ellie is such a darling name and she will be just as darling to fit it.

kari said...

It was a fun day and you did get so many cute things for Ellie. I agree with the post above that you are THE CUTEST pregnant person. If i looked that cute i would for sure do it again but i gain 100 lbs. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow... you look so cute! And Ellie's little name things are the cutest, Some people are blessed to be so crafty.