Welcome

Pages

3 Months Married....3 yrs 6 months together!







We have been married 3 months today!! WoW!!! It feels like we have been married for years!! That was such a fun day and i am so glad that i have the coolest pictures to remember it! (thanks Linds) I love being married, besides the sharing the bed part, Cj really crowds me at night!! ha ha Love you babe!!

The Top 5 things i love about being married!
1. Going to bed earlier
2. Cj cleaning the house
3. Cj cooking dinner
4. SEX
5. Having Cj for an ETERNITY!!
It sounds like i married the perfect man!!

-I do have to agree, it seems like years but thats cause we dated for 3 Years haha, and I think throughout that time we spent every minute together and we still do =) By the way, you are the crowdy one, sleeping diagnol doesn't help whatsoever! lol. I love you so much sweetie and I appreciate all your support and love!

Top 5 reasons i love being married!!
1-Being able to come home to my beautiful wife!
2-Cuddling with Lise while watching tv/movie or before bed!
3-Not having to take Lise home at night! lol.
4-Having my best friend always available to talk to and be there for me.
5-Being a family, and the thought of raising children together =) I love you babe!

9 comments:

kari said...

Oh you guys are still in that mushy state.lol Being married is absolutly the best, especially when you are best friends also. We are going on 9 years and i understand the feeling like it's been "forever" part, but I love every minute of it. Me and Curt didn't date long like you, but we have known each other for about 25 years. I love you both and stay mushy and be kind to one another! Shalise, enjoy the sex now because i promise it doesn't happen all that much after children...

Trinity said...

That was so cute and you definately are newlyweds. I love that she wrote SEX in capitol in her top 5. That is too funny. Glad you guys are so happy and your pictures were awesome. I loved the dress and you have beautiful hair. Girls would kill for your hair. I know I would. Mine won't grow. Congrats on 3 months. We have been married 4 years 3 months.

Britni said...

Your pictures are adorable! Isn't married so much fun! We're at 3 years now, and it only gets better. Once you start having kids and everything, it is just amazing! Your ring is gorgeous, by the way!

Megan said...

You guys are so sweet :) You brought a tear to my eye. I love it. Isn't being married the greatest. And guess what it only gets better.

kdance10 said...

Congrats guys thats awesome. Me and dustin were only married three months and got pregnant with TWINS.It is fun being married to your best friend. I can't wait for a niece or nephew or both:)

Lindsay said...

Awww! Y'all are the dang cutest! Life is so much better being married, huh! I'm so glad you like your pictures. Y'all are hot!

Lacey said...

That was a cute post, your pictures are really pretty. We didnt have a photographer at our wedding and I regret it every time I look at our pictures. Will thought it was hilarious that Shalise put sex in her top 5 and clint didn't... :) Enjoy the sex now because the regularity of it goes away once you have kids. Will tells me all the time... ha ha

Jeana said...

Congrats you two!! Shalise in case you have no idea who I am, just ask Clint. I'm an old friend. Just fell onto your guys blog and wanted to say hi.

The Wife!! said...

Hey Shalise, This is Emily Kaycee'f Friend. You guys are too cute!! I remember that gewy Newlywed stuff. Mike and I have our moments still, yes it is possible even after 13 years. Especially if you are truly married to your best friend. AAANNNNDDD like everyone said... ENJOY THE SEX Now. Once you get kids... really.... it is a very minimal thing.LOL Hey I was wondering where you work?? We are wanting to get some good pics done for christmas... Or if you would be intersted??? Get my # from Kaycee