Welcome

Pages

My Belly.My Ellie.& her clothes!!



Look what aunt Karly bought!! We love the JAZZ!



21 weeks!!
Dont mind how crappy i look, i just got back from dance!!
Thats right her name will be ELLIE ANNE KELSON!! Please dont tell us if you don't like it because we really love it and have already started calling her ellie when we talk to her. Cj even has "Ellie Belly" time before we go to bed!! I love it :) i am 21 weeks and really feeling it. I might sound like a pansie but wow i hurt already. My spine aches, and i am having these pains called round ligiment pain in my lower abs and every time i move, cough, pee or stretch i have like mini contractions and they hurt :( I am also sick again with this crappy chest cold and can't seem to loose it!! besides that i have started to feel her little ninja kicks even better. Those little dancer legs are strong!! we have started to enjoy the rush of shopping for cute little girl clothes!! he he ok me a little more than Cj, but he really got into it the other day! We are so excited to have her come that we can hardly stand it!! This month we are going to start working on the room and trying to find a bedspread...any ideas on where to find a cute one? i really want a black and pink one but everything is brown and pink right now so my luck has been low!! any ideas would help!!

12 comments:

kdance10 said...

Love he name. Who is the anne after? I'm sure you know but megs middle name is ann after dustin's mom and taylers middle name is anne after my mom. I love the cute little outfits

Meg said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you two. The name is so stinking cute. I love it. I love shopping for baby clothes, it is so much fun, I don't even have one, so I can't imgaine how fun it is for you!!!! She is going to be so cute! Oh and I love the Jazz shirt!

3 Men & a Lady said...

SO CUTE... especially your teeny belly! You look fantastic! I love her darling little wardrobe that is already in gear! The name is adorable too. I had the same problem with bedding for Broox. I wanted black with turquoise and orange and everything had brown mixed in instead. I suggest having someone that you know who sews make it. My mom made mine. That way it's one of a kind too! :)

Drew and Cydney said...

Holy cow that little bean has more clothes than me! jk but I love her name too and you look great! I wish I could be closer to home so I could be a shopping buddy or helper or something. Dang Cedar City. But we'll be there in the summer! Keep it up you tough woman :) Love you, miss you!

Trinity said...

I love the name to be honest. It is cute and easy to say. When I saw the first picture I literally said oh my he**. That is a lot of clothes already. How fun though. I am so excited for you two!

Anonymous said...

Oh the wonderful pains of pregnancy. You look great though! You should totally sew your bed spread. My friend and I both did ours and it's super fun! Then you can make it just how you want it.

Evaly said...

You look so stinkin' cute- I swear we are the same size and I'm only 11 weeks! Not fair! Love the name- my middle name is Anne too. She will be beautiful! I love the little black dress onesie :)

Shanda said...

Why is it that I am totally jealous that you are having a baby and I'm not? Weird! You are absolutely adorable pregnant! I can't believe you guys are going to be parents before me and Randy! :) I love her name by the way. I love also that you said to not say anything if someone doesn't like the name. I don't get why people feel like they need to tell you whether they like YOUR baby name. Just blows my towel head mind! I need to see you soon so I can see the cute belly!

Megan said...

Oh Shalise you look adorable. I want to rub your cute little baby belly the next time I see you! And I adore the name Ellie. That was one of the names I wanted to name Hudson, but Tommy was not on Board :(. What a lucky little girl she is going to be so spoiled. And what girl shouldn't be? :)

Shanda said...

You need to check out this website and see if you like anything. I saw a couple different black and pink crib bedding on there. I don't know if you will like any of them, but it's a start.

www.beyond-bedding.com or http://2sweetsisters.com

I have heard that making the comforter and drapes isn't that hard and then you could just buy the ruffle for the crib and the sheets. The main part that you see is the comforter and window treatments. I don't sew though, so I don't know how easy it would be. If you did that though you could pick out the material and everything. Several of my friends did that for there nurseries. Just a thought! :)

Shanda said...

Oh just so you know some of the prices on the bedding websites I gave you are ridiculous! I just thought they would give you some ideas! :)

Christa said...

That's so fun! We are happy for you guys :) She's a lucky little girl