Welcome

Pages

17 Weeks!


FACT: Fat begins to form under the skin. With reflexes now in place, the baby can suck, swallow, and blink.

I am 17 weeks prego and feeling so much better!! I only feel sick every once and a while and it is usually only when i have over done it. My little baby is kicking away and i felt it from the outside for the first time a few days ago. Cj has felt the baby kick once but every time Cj puts his hand on my belly the little thing gets stage fright and wont kick for him. It is so sad :(

I decided to switch doctors so i go in for my first appointment with my new docotor on Monday and hopefully we can find out the sex of the baby or at least find out a date when we can! I am so excited to find out if it is a boy or a girl!!

6 comments:

Trinity said...

Your pregnancy has gone by so fast from an outsiders point of view. I think that you two are having a little girl. I am excited for you two to find out.

Elder Alex Petersen said...

ha ha i think it has gone by fast so far too!! i love it!! i think we are having a girl too...it's just my feeling. But i could be completely wrong!!

Anonymous said...

That's great you're feeling better. It's going by so fast! I totally think it's a girl!

Shanda said...

I can't wait! You better post about it right after you find out! I miss your face... Sad. :(

Lacey said...

The only thing I miss about being prego is feeling Colby kick...that is the neatest feeling. (except when its at 3am) :) I'm excited for you two to find out the sex...do you have any names picked out?

Trinity said...

I completely agree. We are megaplex goers. We to love the buying tickets in advance, choosing our seating and bringing in our own fountain drinks. 4 bucks is a rip as you can see I paid that for a drink. I was parched. We are going to see Coraline on Saturday. We love movies. WE don't have t.v we just have the blockbuster movie pass. We rent all the time. WE are on a first name basis with our local block buster.