Welcome

Pages

{ My modeling monkey }

Seriously i love this monkey so much and i can't stop taking pictures of her! The other day the skies were so blue that i grabbed my camera and dressed up my little model to grab some fun little pictures! She is getting to the point where she gets sick of taking pictures so she will ignore me no matter how hard i clap my hands or whistle..lol Here are a few of the fun pictures we captured. The wind started blowing really hard towards the end and i thought little ellie was going to be picked right up!! She loved it :)







4 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh my gosh those pictures are adorable!

kdance10 said...

Shalise those turned out so cute. I can't wait for you to take some of bubba

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? Is that blue sky for real? I just love it!!! Wow such a cutie.

Trinity said...

How could you not take pictures of her. She is absolutely adorable. You take wonderful pictures. How much do you charge?