Welcome

Pages

Christmas Morning!

Ellie had a great first Christmas and was a little more spoiled than i thought! Ellie woke up around 9:00 in the morning and ready to open some presents! As we took her downstairs, with camera and camcorder in hand the first thing she got to play with was her new Star Bright play area. She loved it and didn't want to stop playing to open more presents :) She got a million clothes and a bunch of fun new toys to play with! Cj and I had a blast watching her open her presents....probably more fun then ellie! She ended up playing so hard with her play area she fell asleep underneath it! 2009 Christmas was a success!












2 comments:

Drew and Cydney said...

I love it! I just wanna SQUEEZE her! It was so good to see ya before I headed back down to no man's land. Ha ha. And on a side note, I just love your photography! You rock my world ;)

Trinity said...

Holy crap that is one spoiled little girl! So fun!